Hudson's Baked Tilapia with Dill Sauce is really a good recipe. It is an easy and quick recipe. This fish recipe is very good with a tiny kick from the seasoning. Baked tilapia experienced with citrus and Cajun served with a creamy sauce of brand new lemon and dill. Cooked potatoes are a good side dish to serve with the tilapia or serve the fish with some rice and some salad or vegetable on the side. Make this recipe at home is very easy and a perfect dinner for a family of friends. If you want to make then read all the method carefully. Just follow all the instructions and do exactly. Ingredients and instructions are given below for your help. Precooking time is 10 minutes. Cooking time is just 20 minutes. You can make this tasty dish within 30 minutes. You can serve this Hudson’s baked tilapia with dill sauce 3 to 4 people.
Hudson's Baked Tilapia with Dill Sauce- Ingredients:
· Fillets tilapia - 4 (4 ounces)
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Cajun seasoning, or to taste - 1 tablespoon
· 1 lemon, thinly sliced
· Mayonnaise - 1/4 cup
· Sour cream - 1/2 cup
· Garlic powder - 1/8 teaspoon
· Fresh lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
· Chopped fresh dill - 2 tablespoons
Hudson's Baked Tilapia with Dill Sauce – Instructions:
1. Heat up the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Calmly smear a 9x13 inch roasting dish.
2. Flavor the tilapia fillets with pepper, salt and Cajun seasoning on equal sides. Place the seasoned fillets in a single cover in the roasting dish. Put a layer of lemon slices above the fish fillets. I generally use about 2 slices on all pieces so that it covers mainly of the shell of the fish.
3. Cook in the oven, uncovered around 15 to 20 minutes until fish peels easily with a fork.
4. As the fish is roasting, add the sour cream, garlic powder, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice together in a small bowl. Serve it with tilapia.